Powerful research. Simplified.
Powerful research. Simplified.
NVivo is the most widely used qualitative data analysis software. NVivo is not only a tool for organising and managing data, but also provides an intuitive experience that helps you gain deeper research insights while enabling fast and seamless collaboration between teams.
Our world is exploding with data - text, video, images, social media content and more. Examining it without the right research tool is like looking for a needle in a haystack. With NVivo, you can get an overview faster.
If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +49 69 9675 9610.
What´s new in NVivo
Gain insights with easy-to-use, collaborative qualitative data analysis software
NVivo helps you get more out of your qualitative and mixed methods data. Gain richer insights, collaborate seamlessly with teams and produce clearly articulated, usable results backed by evidence.
What´s new in NVivo 14
Easily Connect from Mac or Windows
Syncing projects across Mac and Windows does more than eliminating the file conversion process — with NVivo 14, users can easily open projects across both Mac and Windows with ease.
Citavi Insight – Powered by NVivo
If you use Citavi for your writing, reference management, and literature reviews you are now able to bring Citavi and NVivo data together seamlessly. Citavi helps you go beyond simple reference management and creates a springboard to analyze your literature, connect it to your empirical data, analyze with NVivo’s research tools, and aid you in publishing faster.
Simplified Access & Management Single Sign-on (SSO)
Whether you use NVivo, Citavi or both, Single Sign-On offers a secure, centralized, and easy-to-use access management capability. Your account provides you with access to your resources, tools, data, and applications.
Enhanced Teams & Enterprise Collaboration
Whether you are on a Mac or Windows, NVivo 14 drastically improves how you can easily sync work completed while offline to sharing projects with teams. By enhancing the team experience with NVivo Collaboration Cloud, multiple users can connect to the same project to update, code, and analyze your research in real-time. This feature requires NVivo’s add-on module Collaboration Cloud
Information about NVivo R1 (2020)
It´s NVivo. Reimagined.
Getting started with NVivo is easy
When you open NVivo, a tour will quickly bring you up to speed. Start right after the introduction to the software and follow the hints that will help you import, organise and explore your data effortlessly.
The Most Intuitive QDA Experience
- The navigation panel groups key tasks under ‘import’, ‘analyze’ and ‘explore’ to help guide you through your research process.
- The ribbon is designed to easily and quickly find the features you need.
- Create the thinking space you need by undocking the workspace to enlarge the screen you’re working on.
- Explore your data using high-quality charts and mapping tools, ideal for exporting and using in presentations.
- Phrasing and terminology in the software align with contemporary research terms and trends.
Code Faster Than Ever
You told us coding is one of the most powerful features of NVivo, and now we’ve made it even more effective and efficient for you
- The most efficient coding: When working with text documents, you can easily see all your codes and conveniently drag and drop text to them in one view.
- Superior readability with flexible coding stripes: View them horizontally, so they’re easier to read.
- Track coding easily: Simply click on a coding stripe to view what you have coded. The colour of the text highlighted matches the colour of the coding stripe for easy reading when viewing coding stripes.
Import Common Data In A Few Clicks
Use Word or Excel to collect data, then in a few clicks, seamlessly send data to NVivo and immediately start your analysis.
The NVivo-Integration allows you to add tags to note key points or themes within each document, along with a description, to organize and prepare your files for easy searching within NVivo. This time-saving functionality allows you to easily collect data on your preferred device and import it in a few clicks so you can immediately start your analysis.
Using the new NVivo on Microsoft Windows, you can also take advantage of instant imports from Microsoft Outlook to easily analyze data within emails.
Collaboration Made Easy
NVivo Collaboration Cloud enables team members to share projects, no matter where in the world they may be working.
- Simple user management: Easily manage user permissions based on the roles of each team member.
- Collaborate through a familiar download/upload process: Download a project to begin work and make changes. Upon saving, upload into the Collaboration Workspace for the Workspace Manager to merge your contributions to the master project.
- Work offline as required: Download your project to your computer or laptop, allowing you to work offline or back up your data. Your master project is saved in the cloud, so you can access it from anywhere.
Advanced user management with Collaboration Server
Collaboration Server (formerly NVivo for Teams) provides streamlined navigation in the administration portal so you can manage team roles and permissions securely and effortlessly.
Work Smarter With NVivo
Enhance your research by adding features, modules and training as and when you need them.
To further your analysis, NVivo supports mobility and collaboration through cloud-based subscriptions and modules, offering flexibility and options to fit your needs.
Use our training ressources to enhance your NVivo knowledge – whether it’s for individuals, teams, or organisations. From free online resources, onsite workshops and virtual coaching, you can learn more by contacting the team at: email@example.com
A place to organize, store, analyze and collaborate on your data
Work more efficiently, conduct deeper analysis from more sources, and defend your findings with NVivo.
- Import data from virtually any source.
- Analyze data with advanced management, query, and visualization tools.
- Ask complex questions about your data to identify themes and draw clear conclusions.
- Achieve more robust research results in less time.
- Collaborate in real-time with fellow researchers.*
- Leverage instant access to data from Citavi (an all-in-one writing and referencing solution).*
*Requires additional purchase.
Import text, audio, video, emails, images, spreadsheets, online surveys, web content and social media from various sources into a simple, intuitive interface. Centralize data from multiple sources to conduct the most in-depth analysis possible.
Code your data to identify themes and trends. Organise the people, places, and core metrics of your analysis as cases. Link cases to attribute values such as age and gender to compare different groups in your data.
Ask complex questions to discover meaning in your data. Quickly visualize your data with word frequency charts, word clouds, comparison diagrams and many more. Look for emerging topics and sentiment using specific queries to identify themes and draw conclusions.
It's easy to import notes and data from Microsoft products like Excel and Word. Plus, NVivo integrates easily with the programmes you use every day. Use free integrations for apps like SurveyMonkey, Endnote and more to centralise your research.
Additional functionality in NVivo for Windows
NVivo for Windows offers all the core functions for qualitative data analysis, plus innovative social network analysis tools and functions to automate your research. Visualise, analyse and understand social network structures. Let NVivo automatically identify and code emerging themes, patterns and sentiments for you in minutes. Get relevant insights faster with NVivo.
- Import and analyse texts, images, videos, data sets, (online) surveys, data from the web and social media in just about any language
- Create transcripts directly in NVivo or simply order them via NVivo Transcription
- Organise your information using theme, case, in-vivo and relationship coding
- Save time by automatically coding structured data and using pattern-based auto-coding to quickly code large amounts of text
- Use automated analysis tools to automatically code text content by theme and sentiment
- Use framework analyses to summarise large amounts of data compressed by topic
- Keep track of your ideas and thoughts with memos and annotations
- Visualise and share your data using a comprehensive suite of visualisations
- Ask questions of your data using powerful queries
- Study the flow of information in a network using social network analysis
- Import surveys from SurveyMonkey directly via API
- Import data from literature management programmes such as Citavi, EndNote, Zotero, Refworks and Mendeley
- Exchange data with Excel, Access and IBM SPSS Statistics for mixed methods research
- Export elements to easily share your data, analysis and research results
- Work as a team by merging projects or use NVivo Collaboration Server or Collaboration Cloud (with NVivo 14) for real-time collaboration
In the new NVivo version, there are standard licences and university licences. Technical support is included in the price of all Alfasoft licenses.
Single user license
The single user licence can be installed by one person and on two computers (Windows/Mac). The perpetual licence allows the use of the currently purchased version for an unlimited period of time.
If you purchase 3 or more licences, you will receive an additional 10% discount. This quantity discount does not apply to student licences.
Students and PhD students who use NVivo in the preparation of qualification theses are entitled to purchase NVivo at the heavily discounted student licence prices. With our exclusive offer for students, you can use a fully functional version of the NVivo software for 12 months. A student certificate is required when ordering.
Volume pricing for teams and organizations needing ten (10) or more licenses.
Enterprise licenses allow you to install NVivo on multiple computers up to the maximum number of licenses that your site has purchased. Active enterprise licenses entitle you (and all license holders) to free upgrades when new software is released – so you and your teams are always up to date with the latest features and functionality.
If you’re looking to purchase ten or more NVivo licenses for your team or organization, contact our sales team.
Contact us for licensing and pricing information. You can reach us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone on +49 69 9675 9610.
388,00 €485,00 €
572,00 €715,00 €
759,20 €949,00 €
784,00 €980,00 €
1.116,00 €1.395,00 €
1.516,00 €1.895,00 €